TriCaster TCXD850 NAB 2010 WINNER
Deliver network-quality HD live production using TriCaster TCXD850, paired with the powerful TriCaster TCXD850 CS optional control surface, designed specifically to mirror the TriCaster TCXD850 interface. Illuminated buttons, twist knobs, a premium T-bar and three-axis joystick provide a physical connection to all TriCaster functions and effects. The combination packs the power of a network television studio into a versatile, 4U rack mount system with full touch control of the 24-channel system. The versatility of TriCaster TCXD850 and TriCaster TCXD850 CS works for both desktop and portable live production. With the ability to simultaneously broadcast, live stream, project and record network-quality HD video, TriCaster TCXD850 allows you to get your message to a global audience, quickly and easily. Build your brand, extend your reach and increase your advertising inventory and sponsorship revenue – anytime, anywhere.
As more and more people rely on live video for information and entertainment, from traditional broadcasts, to the Internet and other digital media, TriCaster TCXD850, lets you deliver your video in up to 1080p resolution, and stream live to the Internet and other digital media, in up to 720p resolution – the highest in the industry. With just the click of a button, you can simultaneously record your productions in up to 1080p resolution.
TriCaster TCXD850 supports video input from up to eight cameras, in any combination of HD-SDI, HD component, SD-SDI, SD component, Y/C and composite; and includes support for four channels of AES digital audio or balanced XLR analog audio per camera, and SDI embedded audio support for each camera connected through HD-SDI or SD-SDI inputs.
This 24-channel, HD/SD live production switcher also includes benefits such as 18 HD live virtual sets (using proprietary NewTek LiveSet™ technology) and advanced matte generation; two network inputs (using proprietary NewTek iVGA™ technology) for connection to an unlimited number of external displays from a Mac® or PC; overlay with keying, positioning, scaling, cropping, and rotation in 3D, plus animated effects; enhanced media player capabilities; full field rate preview monitors, color Waveform and Vectorscope displays, and multi-view monitoring (shown below) of all inputs and outputs; redundant power supply; removable storage, and much more.
Add the optional TriCaster Virtual Set Editor (VSE) and you can deliver your live production from a customized network-style virtual environment. Specially designed TriCaster VSE Sets produce real-time reflections and specular highlights, and include a wide range of elements that can be edited. With TriCaster VSE you also have the option to create your own original virtual sets by populating Layer Sets with your artwork, or composing layers in Adobe® Photoshop®, and then importing the layers into TriCaster VSE, which instantly transforms the PSD file into a double-box effect or Layer Set for use in VSE.
Now it’s time to take control of your live production and streaming with TriCaster TCXD850.
TriCaster™ TCXD850 is a 24-channel, high definition (HD) portable live production system. TriCaster TCXD850 provides the highest quality, 32-bit floating point with 4:4:4:4 video processing, and supports (HD) and standard definition (SD) video in resolutions up to 1080p, as well as live web streaming in resolutions up to 720p. Together, TriCaster TCXD850 and the optional TriCaster TCXD850 CS control surface provides a hands-on connection to your live productions. The back-lit buttons, twist knobs, premium T-bar and three-axis joystick are mapped directly to the TriCaster TCXD850 interface and provide you with a physical connection to the system's functions and effects.
Whether you work with a team or operate on your own, TriCaster TCXD850 is easy to learn and provides the following benefits:
* A 24-channel, 1080p native switcher that gives you complete control to simultaneously broadcast, live stream, project and record HD and/or SD productions
* Optional TriCaster™ TCXD850 CS control surface gives you a physical connection to all sources and functions in your live production, allowing changes on the fly
* One-Button live streaming that allows you to deliver full, HD live streams directly to the Web in resolutions up to 720p, the highest output in the industry
* One-Button recording that allows you to capture your live productions at full resolution and preserve them as high quality video and stream files
* 50 hours of 1080i 59.94 recording capacity that you can extend by using the four removable drive bays, providing unlimited storage and backup for your post production and archiving needs
* Eight external video inputs that allow you to connect up to eight HD and/or SD live cameras in any combination of HD-SDI, SD-SDI, HD component, SD component, Y/C, or composite
* Eight virtual/mix channels with presets and individual overlays let you create and save complex switcher effects, and assign them to a single source for easy access and use
* 18 HD live virtual sets (using proprietary NewTek LiveSet™ technology) and advanced matte generation let you achieve the look of a sophisticated studio setting in a limited space
* Optional TriCaster Virtual Set Editor (VSE) includes specially designed TriCaster VSE Sets with a variety of elements that can be edited. Change images, backgrounds and color schemes; add custom logos; adjust select set pieces, talent placement, and more – or add your own artwork to TriCaster VSE Layer Sets to create custom virtual sets or double-box effects
* Five digital media players, including two DDRs, titles bin, stills store, and sound player, that provide you with the ability to present video clips, motion graphics, titles, images, music, audio clips, and more during your live production
* Two downstream keys with independent effects, that allow you to key, position, scale, crop and rotate in 3D, and use animated effects to customize your overlay
* Two network inputs that deliver external computer sources to the switcher or overlay channels, so that you can access unlimited displays from a PC or Mac® (using proprietary NewTek iVGA™ technology), and/or titles and graphics from NewTek LiveText™
* Multi-view monitoring options that allow you to simultaneously view all switcher inputs at full field rate, view color Waveform and Vectorscope displays to verify signal integrity, and more
* Flexible audio support that lets you use any combination of embedded SDI, AES or balanced XLR audio inputs to bring in microphones, stereo or quad line level sources
* Audio mixing capabilities with audio follows video support and auxiliary routing, that give you the option to integrate an external audio setup
* Three video output rows that enable you to output HD and SD video simultaneously
* HDMI, DVI and VGA program output options that allow you to use a projector (IMAG) or other monitoring applications to display video
* Versatile 4U rack mount form factor with redundant power supply, that is suitable for your desktop (rubber feet supplied), as well as your portable live production demands